Thank you for your interest in supporting Bloomington PRIDE!
Bloomington PRIDE is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit whose mission is to create safe and inclusive spaces for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer people of all ages; celebrate LGBTQ+ arts and culture; and enrich South Central Indiana communities through educational and cultural awareness events.
Currently, Bloomington PRIDE has three programs:
- Prism Youth Community: serving LGBTQ+ and allied youth ages 12–20 through weekly meetings, social activities, and youth-led workshops;
- LGBT Aging & Caring Network: connecting elders in Bloomington and surrounding areas with an active, supportive community;
- Trans and Allies Support Community: supporting and confirming transgender and nonbinary gender-diverse people through community and advocacy.
We also host two annual events that have become part of the fabric of life in Bloomington:
- Pridefest (Aug. 26, 2017): a day-long celebration featuring live entertainment, educational workshops, and family activities with approximately 10,000 attendees;
- PRIDE Film Festival (Jan. 25–27, 2018): a three-day festival showcasing films devoted to issues and experiences concerning the LGBTQ+ community with up to 1,500 attendees.
Additionally, Bloomington PRIDE partners with community organizations to provide educational workshops to the LGBTQ+ and allied community. Workshops cover issues such as racism, consent, financial planning, gender identity, sexuality, and healthy relationships.
Thank you for taking the time to review our sponsorship opportunities. With your support and involvement, we can continue the hard work to make Bloomington and South Central Indiana safer and more welcoming for LGBTQ+ Hoosiers of all races, ages, and backgrounds.
Janae Cummings (she/her)
Chair, Board of Directors
Bloomington PRIDE, Ltd.