Be seen in Btown!
With an expected attendance of 10,000 people, Pridefest is one of your best chances to engage with and show how your organization supports South Central Indiana's LGBTQ+ community.
We welcome not-for-profit groups, local and regional organizations, artists, businesses, and food trucks to join us in celebrating our community and culture.
All vendors are required to submit an application before registering for the event. Applications from 501(c)(3) nonprofits directly serving members of the LGBTQ+ community and social justice organizations will be given priority. Bloomington PRIDE, Ltd. reserves the right to refuse applicants with policies, procedures, or practices (past and present) causing LGBTQ+ persons to feel unsafe or unwelcome.
vendor terms & conditions
- All vendors understand that Bloomington PRIDE, Ltd. has no control over and will not refund fees due to event cancellation; weather; acts of God, terrorism, or government intervention; or any other cause that may prevent, alter, or interrupt Pridefest 2018. Participants shall hold Bloomington PRIDE, Ltd. harmless for any losses that could arise because of such event.
- All materials deemed offensive by Bloomington PRIDE, Ltd. will not be permitted to be sold or displayed.
- All vendors are expected to monitor themselves on all matters of conduct, attire, etc. This is a community event and minors will be present.
- Vendors are responsible for paying all fees, and obtaining all permits required by any federal, state, or local governmental entity, including, but not limited to, the City of Bloomington. Bloomington PRIDE, Ltd. is not responsible for the collection or submission of any such governmental fees.
- Vendors shall not display, offer for review, or sell any illegal or contraband items. The laws of the State of Indiana and local ordinances of the City of Bloomington shall control. Vendors shall not display, offer for review, or sell any items that are unlicensed and/or copies/interpretations of licensed or registered items at any or all sites and operations of Bloomington PRIDE, Ltd.
- Vendors are required to set-up their booth by 1:30pm, and agree to not clean up until 8:30pm. Vendors are permitted to stay until but no later than 11pm for clean up. No organization may leave early without the permission of Bloomington PRIDE, Ltd.
- Vendors are required to clean up the area provided by Bloomington PRIDE, Ltd. prior to departure. Failure to clean up your booth area will result in a $150.00 clean-up fee being charged to your organization or business.
- Any organization that has previously broken terms and conditions of a Bloomington PRIDE, Ltd. event, or who is a no-show at a Bloomington PRIDE, Ltd. event without notice, may not be eligible for participation in all future Bloomington PRIDE, Ltd. events.
- Businesses and organizations that do not agree with the mission of Bloomington PRIDE, Ltd. will not be considered for participation at any Bloomington PRIDE, Ltd. event. Bloomington PRIDE's mission is to create safe and inclusive spaces for people of all ages, celebrate LGBTQ+ arts and culture, and enrich the Bloomington and South Central Indiana communities through educational and cultural awareness events. Further, Bloomington PRIDE, Ltd. reserves the right to refuse vendors with policies, procedures, or past practices deemed unfriendly to members of the LGBTQ+ community.
Frequently Asked Questions
Vendor application dates
- Early bird pricing: closes May 15
- Application deadline: July 15 (Vendors registering after July 15 may not be included on the Pridefest website and will also be assessed a $50 late fee.)
- Late application: closes July 30 (there will be no vendor registration after this date)
Pridefest date and times
- Saturday, August 25
- Festival gates open at 3pm (we'll contact you with check-in and set-up times)
- Vendors must be ready by 2pm and stay open until 8:30pm
- All vendor spaces must be clean and empty of trash no later than 10:30pm
- The festival will end at 11pm
What's the refund policy?
- A 75% refund will be given with a written request received by June 5.
- A 50% refund will be given with a written request received by June 25 if the space can be filled from an approved waiting list.
- No refunds will be given for any request received after July 25.
When is sunset on August 25?
What do I get with my vendor registration?
You will receive a 10'x10' space, a table, and two chairs. Shade is limited; we recommend that you purchase and bring a 10'x10' tent for protection from the elements.
Can I get electricity in my vendor booth?
Electricity is not available for vendor booths.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Metered parking is available on streets surrounding the festival. Parking is also available three blocks away at the Walnut Street Garage at 302 N Walnut Street.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
I have a food truck. Do you provide generators?
No. Food trucks must bring their own generators. Generators will not be provided.
Are there any other food truck requirements?
Food truck vendors must have a food vendor license from the City of Bloomington. This licensure includes an annual inspection by the Bloomington Fire Department. If you do not have a license, please contact us immediately.