Be seen in Btown!
With an expected attendance of 10,000 people, Pridefest (formerly known as Summerfest) is one of your best chances to engage with and show how your organization supports South Central Indiana's LGBTQ+ community.
We welcome not-for-profit groups, local and regional organizations, artists, merchants, and food trucks to join us in celebrating our community and culture.
Tier 2 pricing is available through July 15.
Important things to know
- Bloomington PRIDE, Ltd. reserves the right to refuse participants with policies, procedures, or practices causing LGBTQ+ persons to feel unsafe or unwelcome.
- Bloomington PRIDE, Ltd. has no control over and will not refund fees due to event cancellation; weather; acts of God, terrorism, or government intervention; or any other cause that may prevent, alter, or interrupt Pridefest 2017. Participants shall hold Bloomington PRIDE, Ltd. harmless for any losses that could arise because of such event.
- All materials deemed offensive by Bloomington PRIDE, Ltd. will not be permitted to be sold or displayed.
- All Vendors and employees are expected to monitor themselves on all matters of conduct, attire, etc. We are not about censoring, but this is a community event and minors will be present.
- Vendors are responsible for paying all fees, and obtaining all permits required by any federal, state or local governmental entity, including, but not limited to, the City of Bloomington. Bloomington PRIDE, Ltd. is not responsible for the collection or submission of any such governmental fees.
- Nonprofit organizations shall not display, offer for review, or sell any illegal or contraband items. The laws of the State of Indiana and local ordinances of the City of Bloomington shall control. Nonprofit organizations shall not display, offer for review, or sell any items that are unlicensed and/or copies/interpretations of licensed or registered items at any or all sites and operations of Bloomington PRIDE, Ltd.
- Nonprofit organizations are required to set-up their booth by 1pm, and agree to not clean up until 9pm. Nonprofit organizations are permitted to stay until midnight for clean up. No organization may leave early without the permission of Bloomington PRIDE, Ltd.
- Nonprofit organizations are required to clean up the area provided by Bloomington PRIDE, Ltd. prior to departure. Failure to clean up your booth area will result in a $150.00 clean-up fee being charged to your organization or business.
- Any organization that has previously broken terms and conditions of a Bloomington PRIDE, Ltd. event, or who is a no-show at a Bloomington PRIDE, Ltd. event without notice, may not be eligible for participation in all future Bloomington PRIDE, Ltd. events.
- Businesses/Organizations that do not agree with the mission of Bloomington PRIDE, Ltd. will not be considered for participation at any Bloomington PRIDE, Ltd. event. Bloomington PRIDE's mission is to create safe and inclusive spaces for people of all ages, celebrate LGBTQ+ arts and culture, and enrich the Bloomington and South Central Indiana communities through educational and cultural awareness events. Further, Bloomington PRIDE, Ltd. reserves the right to refuse vendors with policies, procedures, or past practices deemed unfriendly to members of the LGBTQ+ community.
Frequently Asked Questions
Vendor registration dates
- Early bird pricing: closes May 1
- Tier 1 pricing: closes June 1
- Tier 2 pricing: closes July 15 (Vendors registering after July 15 may not be included on the Pridefest website and will also be assessed a $50 late fee.)
- Late registration: closes August 15 (there will be no vendor registration after this date)
- Saturday, August 26
- Festival gates open at 3pm (we'll contact you with check-in and set-up times)
- We ask food truck vendors to stay open until 9pm
- The festival will end at 11:30pm
When is sunset on August 26?
What do I get with my Vendor Registration?
You will receive a 10x10 space, a table, and two chairs. Electricity is also available upon request.
Can I get electricity in my vendor booth?
Electricity is available for vendor booths for a $250 fee. Please add it to your cart at registration.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Metered parking is available on streets surrounding the festival. Parking is also available a mere two blocks away at the Walnut Street Garage at 302 N Walnut Street.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
I have a food truck. Do you provide generators?
No. Food trucks must bring their own generators. Generators will not be provided.
Are there any other food truck requirements?
Food truck vendors must have a food vendor license from the City of Bloomington. This licensure includes an annual inspection by the Bloomington Fire Department. If you do not have a license, please contact us immediately.
What's the refund policy?
- A 75% refund will be given with a written request received by June 6.
- A 50% refund will be given with a written request received by June 26 if the space can be filled from an approved waiting list.
- No refunds will be given for any request received after July 15.