Bloomington's Pridefest is a daylong, outdoor festival celebrating the lives and experiences of the LGBTQ+ community. With an expected attendance of nearly 10,000 people, we are grateful to all artists, performers, and bands who are able to donate their time to this annual event. By volunteering your time and talents, Bloomington PRIDE is able to raise more funds to support programs, educational events, and advocacy benefiting LGBTQ+ people in Bloomington and South Central Indiana.
2017 Pridefest hopes to feature bands, solo musicians, comedians, dance groups, DJs, drag entertainers, and youth talent. Performers of all genres and types are encouraged to apply for participation.
The application deadline is Sunday, May 28.
- Preference given to local and regional acts/performers
- Bookings finalized: Sunday, June 4
- If selected, your images and bios will be used in Pridefest promotions and press materials
- Tables will be available for each act to sell promotional merchandise for 30 minutes after your performance
- All performers will receive a food truck voucher, drink ticket, and free entry to the Pridefest afterparty at The Back Door.
- Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Being an entertainer at Pridefest is an incredible way to engage the community. Thank you for your interest!
Please complete and submit the following by Sunday, May 28.