Board of Directors
The all-volunteer Board of Directors is responsible for the stewardship of Bloomington PRIDE. We are a "working board," which means each director takes an active role in executing the mission to serve LGBTQ+ people of Bloomington and South Central Indiana through advocacy, safe and inclusive spaces, arts and culture events, and educational programming.
janae cummings (she/her)
Chair | Email janae
Janae leads the board in organizational strategy and oversight of all Bloomington PRIDE programs, outreach, and events.
kyle hayes (he/him)
Kyle supports the chair in overseeing all aspects of the organization with a specific focus on community education.
jen cooper (she/her)
Jen manages all records, including the by-laws and minutes.
kylee daniel (she/her)
Kylee oversees the management and reporting of all finances.
ryan scott (he/him)
Ryan is the committee chair for the annual PRIDE Film Festival.
- Ashton Murray (he/him), Intern, IU Cox Scholars Program
- Jenn Robison (she/her), Volunteer Coordinator
- Mara Bernstein (she/her), Engagement Coordinator
- Laura Alford (she/her), Prism Youth Community
- Michael Cooper (he/him), Prism Youth Community
- Matthew Kirts (he/him), Pridefest Essential Services Coordinator
- Nathanael Williamson (he/him), Pridefest Vendor Relations Coordinator